We welcome people of all ages and walks of life to become members of Salt Springs Alliance.
Your annual membership provides you with many benefits:
- First-time memberships receive one complimentary Salt Springs Alliance T-shirt. Pick up your shirt when you attend your first meeting. Additional shirts for other family members are available for purchase.
- Participate in our events (canoe/kayak trips, bird walks, interpretive tours, etc.) for FREE or at a reduced cost.
- CSO members may enter the park for FREE once per month. And, of course, entry is always free when you are in the park for a CSO or park project.
- Periodic newsletters (via email, print format or view through the website).
- Invitations to private functions such as dedications and the annual Member Breakfast.
- Dues are 100% tax deductible. Contributions go toward park needs, such as projects, equipment and events.
Memberships are renewed annually, and are good for the entire calendar year - January 1st through December 31st. Renewals are due at the beginning of the year - many members renew their memberships at our annual Member Breakfast, held in February each year.
Fees are not prorated - so if you are joining as new member in the first six months of the year (before July 1st), your membership is valid through the end of the year. If you first join on July 1st or after, your membership will be valid until the end of the following calendar year.
You can submit your membership application or pay your dues with a credit card or PayPal account by clicking HERE